Friday, August 8, 2014

Vinnie's Weekly Haul: August 8, 2014


This week's comics haul was pretty big for me. I kinda wish DC would do a better job of spacing out their major releases. It's always a pain in the ass to not get any Superman: Doomed books for a while then have three tie-in issues drop on one day, two of them being $4.99 annuals.

Anyway, here's what I bought, and I'm bolding what I'm most excited to read:

  • Action Comics #34
  • Action Comics Annual #3
  • Batman Eternal #18
  • Black Widow #9
  • Detective Comics #34
  • Green Arrow #34
  • Iron Fist: The Living Weapon #5
  • Legendary Star Lord #2
  • Moon Knight #6
  • New Avengers #22
  • Original Sin #5.3
  • Original Sin #3.4
  • The Punisher #9
  • Rocket Raccoon #2
  • She-Hulk #7
  • The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #14
  • Superior Spider-Man #32
  • Superman/Wonder Woman Annual #1
  • Swamp Thing #34
I also bought some digital titles:
  • Grayson #2
  • Robocop #2
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (2008) #1-25
Heads up, Robocop was awesome.


I picked up a Funko Marty McFly ReAction figure. The throwback appeal really called out to me, and I love the "Adult Collectible - Not a Toy" warning printed across the top. I like the line because it reminds me of the action figures I used to get as a kid, although I'm pretty sure I never had a Back to the Future toy. A Doc Brown figure should be out but my comic shop didn't have any.


I picked up Boba Fett last week, so grabbing Han Solo was a no brainer. I'm not sure where I'm gonna put these guys as I've run out of space a long time ago, but I wanted it, and I'm an adult, so I bought it. Yay!


Rounding out my haul this week, I also bought some more Lego. I got two Exo Suits, which I reviewed earlier this week. It's a really cool set and I'm really glad I got one. And even happier that I got two. The second set is the Research Institute, which I will be reviewing next week. I also got the mini MINI Cooper for spending over $100 at the Lego Store.

That's it for this week.

Be Jealous :P

No comments:

Post a Comment