Friday, August 22, 2014

Vinnie's Weekly Haul: August 22, 2014

This was a pretty small week for me. My comics stack was pretty light and I didn't spend an obscene amount of money on Lego. I did find a couple rad ReAction figures though, so not all was lost.


Here's my weekly pull list. I'm super excited about Grant Morrison's Multiversity, and with this week's Supergirl, DC's Superman: Doomed storyline is beginning to wrap up. I'm also interested in seeing how All-New Ghost Rider will fare now that Tradd Moore is off the title. I also finished off my Fatale and Locke & Key runs thanks to a couple Comixology sales.

  • All-New Ghost Rider #6
  • Batman and Robin #34
  • Batman Eternal #20
  • Daredevil #7
  • Elektra #5
  • The Fade Out #1 (Digital)
  • Magneto #8
  • Ms. Marvel #7
  • Multiversity #1
  • New Avengers #23
  • Secret Avengers #7
  • Storm #2
  • Supergirl #34
  • Unwritten: Apocalypse #8
I've been picking up these ReAction Figures lately. It's funny, I have no intention of buying all of them or even opening the packages. In all honesty, these kinda look godawful, but I still love them. It's the combo on the packaging, info card, and the old-school look of the figures that I really find appealing.


Just look at how awesome that looks.


On a side note, I need to figure out a way to soften the lighting around my house. I guess it's to Google I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment