Friday, August 15, 2014

Vinnie's Weekly Haul: August 15, 2014

Another week has come and gone, so here's what I worked for this week


As usual, here's a list of the comics I bought, with those I'm excited to read in bold:

  • All-New X-Men #30
  • Amazing Spider-Man #5
  • Avengers World #11
  • Batman #34
  • Batman Eternal #19
  • Captain America #23
  • Captain Marvel #6
  • Hulk #5
  • Inhuman #3
  • Original Sin #7
  • Red Sonja #11
  • Sex Criminal #7 (digital)
  • Spider-Man 2099 #2
  • Star Wars #20
  • Superman/Wonder Woman #11
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #37
Of course I bought more Lego this week, not that I really need it, but man did I want it. This set's been sold out at Lego's online store since it's release on August 1st but I found them at their brick and mortar store this week. I essentially spent $70 for Greedo and the Cantina Band minifigures and I ain't even mad about it.


And to round out my haul, I bought a Greedo action figures from Hasbro's Star Wars Black Series.


In the past couple weeks I picked up a Boba Fett and Han Solo so I pretty much had to buy this, not that I'm complaining.

That's it for this week, catch y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment