Friday, September 5, 2014

Vinnie's Weekly Haul: September 5, 2014

Kicking off the month of September with a couple big comic releases in the Death of Wolverine #1 and Original Sin #8. And against all odds, the Superman: DOOMED storyline still hasn't come to a conclusion, even though I've seen it solicited for the past two weeks, and plugged it on my podcast for the past two weeks...

Anyway, I also bought more Lego. Where you expecting any less?


So here's my comics pull, with my picks of the week in bold and my digital purchases in italics, cause I'm fancy like that.
  • All-New Doop #5
  • Avengers Worlds #12
  • Batman Eternal #22
  • Black Widow #10
  • Captain America #24
  • Death of Wolverine #1
  • Grayson: Future's End #1
  • Green Arrow: Future's End #1
  • Iron Fist: The Living Weapon #6
  • Legendary Star-Lord #3
  • Moon Knight #7
  • Original Sin #8
  • The Punisher #10
  • Robocop #3
  • Rocket Raccoon #3
  • She-Hulk #8
  • Spider-Man 2099 #3
  • The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #15
  • Swamp Thing: Future's End #1
  • Uncanny X-Men #25
Death of Wolverine was actually pretty good, which isn't surprising since Charles Soule was at the helm. That man write anything and it'll be amazing. Original Sin, on the other hand, was a bit lackluster, and in true Marvel fashion, another event comic that doesn't so much end as it sets up what books you need to buy to get the rest of the story.


I also bought this bad boy, the Lego AT-AT. At over 1100 pieces, I can't wait to rip into this bad boy.

And for spending at least $99 at the Lego Store this week, I also got the White Lego Spaceman give away,


I made an unboxing video since I thought the set was neat. Definitely a step up from Lego's normal polybag give aways. I'm embedding the video here so you can check it out if you like.



So that's it for this week. Catch y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment