Friday, September 26, 2014

Vinnie's Weekly Haul: September 26, 2014

End of the week, end of the month, and another bunch of comics to add to my ever-growing stack. I decided not to provide any pictures today (partly because my work space is covered in Lego, mostly because I'm too lazy to move things). I didn't buy anything other than comics this week, so I'm just gonna jump into that.

  • Batman Eternal #25
  • Chew #43
  • Cyclops #5
  • Guardians of the Galaxy #19
  • Inhuman #6
  • Loki: Agent of Asgard #6
  • Magneto #10
  • New Avengers #24
  • Red Sonja #12
  • Saga #23
  • Secret Avengers #8
  • Storm #3
  • Superman Doomed #2
So Superman Doomed #2 finally came out, after about a month of being delayed. I really enjoyed the ending, even though the journey to get here was a little wonky and inconsistent (I'm looking at you, Scott Lobdell). And the implications with the DC Multiverse are really exciting. I don't want to go into much detail, but it looks like Superman, somewhere, is wearing his underwear on the outside!

And that's all I've read so far. I'm going back to playing Destiny and building the Star Destroyer I bought last week. And wearing my Pikachu beanie, cause I'm a boss like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment