Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Date With Destiny

It's Wednesday, and normally I'd be posting my next Lego review, which will be for the 75052 Mos Eisley Cantina. But I've decided that's coming next week because Destiny has wrapped me in it's grips.

I've been playing Destiny on Xbox One for the past couple days and must say it's absolutely fantastic. So far it seems to be a perfect mix between a classic MMO and Halo, which just happens to be one of my favorite video game franchises of all time. What I love the most is that very early on you feel like a badass, and that goes a long way to keeping me interested. 

So keep your eyes peeled for my Lego content, which will continue strong next week. And if you're interested, hit me up on Xbox One. My Gamertag is Evap0ratedMilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment