Friday, December 12, 2014

Days 6-12 of Lego Advent

So I'm changing things up a bit with the 24 Days of Lego Christmas that I'm featuring on Instagram. I'll simply be focusing on the individual gifts instead of them as a whole, at least until the end.

On Day 6, we got a Fresh Fruit Stand


Because when I think about Christmas, I definitely say to myself, "man, I'd love a banana or a carrot right now."

Day 7 brings us a nice Window Scene


With a couple jewels just chillin' on the window sill, as jewels tend to do.

On Day 8, we welcome Alexa to the fray, 


Complete with a pair of precious Lego ice skates.

I lost track of time on Day 9, and kinda forgot to take the picture, so I combined it with Day 10, because they go so well together.


A Bread Cart and a Catapult. Y'know, because Christmas.

Day 11 bring the Police into the mix.


Complete with a bullhorn and and sheet music so he can spread his holiday cheer across Lego Land.

And finally, on Day 12, we have what I think is a Remote Control Duck.


Because Lego obviously knows what kids like.


So there we have it, Days 6-12 have flown by on the Lego Advent Calendar, Let's see what's in store for us next week.

1 comment:

  1. Old happy new year pix


    year is gone and new year is here, forget your sorrows and your tear, Wish you a very very very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete