Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This Blog, It Is a-Changin'

It's a new year, and I've taken a few weeks off from blogging to reassess what my focus is. But I'm back now, and I've figured out what I'll be doing with my blog from now on.

Rather than trying to focus on Lego, as well as comic books, movies, and video games (hence the blog name, Bricks, Pix, and Panels), I've decided to focus solely on Lego. If you've been reading my blog regularly, you've probably already noticed that I've stopped writing about comics, no longer post my weekly hauls, and pretty much just blog about Lego, so in that regard, not much is changing.

But what is changing: more video content and a new URL.

Nothing is finalized yet, but plans are in motion, so in the coming weeks, hopefully sooner, I'll be posting the information on my new and improved blog, chock full of Lego goodness.

And for those of you still interested in comic book and movie talk, come check out God Hates Comics, my mostly weekly podcast that I cohost with my pals Andrew and Dusty. We're kinda a big deal (and I stress the word kinda).

So fear not, new content is on the way, but for now, just look at this pretty, pretty picture.

I think it's awesome.


Thanks for reading, and here's to 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment