Monday, January 19, 2015

And here we are, welcome to RegularBricks.com!

Hey guys, Vince here with some big news that I'm finally happy to share with you :)
Since July of last year, I've been posting about Lego, comics books, and video games over at my blog Bricks, Pix, and Panels. But, as the year went on, I started finding less and less time to post about comics and games, and mostly just focused on Lego.
And I realized something.
I became a Lego blog. And I wasn't upset about it. If anything, I embraced it.
So with that, I present to you my new and improved Lego-focused blog, RegularBricks.com
I'm still transitioning over to my new site, so things might be a little wonky at first, but eventually I'll get everything sorted out, and all of my past Lego content will be available along with everything that is to come.
i'm really excited about what's to come this year, and I can't wait to share everything with you.
Here's to new ventures, and to new Lego!

No comments:

Post a Comment